Mountain View Country Club La Quinta Real Estate
Mountain View Country Club in La Quinta offers homeowners and their guests a variety of resort lifestyle amenities and some great real estate values.
Mountain View Quick Facts
- Recent Mountain View Country Club Home Values: $500's to $1.3 Million
- Recent Condo Values: $400's to $500’s
- Recent HOA Dues: $343 (Condo's $580 Monthly)
- Number of Homes: 426 (50 Condos)
- Club Status: Private (Members & Guests)
- Year Opened: 2005
- Golf Course: 18 Holes
- Course Designer: Palmer Signature
- Golf Membership: $75,000 (Included w/some properties)
- Golf Dues: $910 Monthly (Or Social Dues of $364 Monthly)
Homes for sale at Mountain View Country Club include single-family homes located both on and off the Mountain View golf course as well as Village condos located a short walk from the Mountain View clubhouse.
Mountain View’s single story homes range in size from 2,500 to almost 4,500 square feet and are located in the Villas and Vista neighborhoods. Here your monthly homeowners association dues (HOA’s) include front yard landscape, winter and summer flower replacement, high speed Internet, Cable TV and more.
Mountain View Country Club Village Condos
Village condos are available in six-floor plans with either two or three bedrooms ranging from 2,103 to 1,746 square feet.
Mountain View Country Club amenities include an Arnold Palmer Signature golf course, clubhouse, fitness center and spa, tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. Golf membership is optional at Mountain View. Social and fitness memberships are required though for each Mountain View home or condo owner.